ALL CLAIMS FOR SHORTAGES, DAMAGES, ETC., MUST BE MADE WITHIN TEN DAYS FROM DELIVERY, RETURNS CANNOT BE MADE WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OR WITHOUT REFERENCE TO VALID RMA#. ALL CLAIMS FOR ORDERS NOT RECEIVED MUST BE MADE THIRTY DAYS FROM ORDER DATE.
If there is a problem with your order, please contact us immediately by email and include pictures of what was received at firstname.lastname@example.org, Also you may contact us by phone toll free (888) 858-5168 ext 711, we will make sure you are satisfied.
- To request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number please email email@example.com or call 1 (888) 858-5168 ext 711. RMA numbers must be obtained within 10 days after the delivery date. No RMA requests are accepted after the 10 days expire.
- All products must be returned freight pre-paid with the assigned RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the shipping carton or noted on the shipping label. Items must be in resalable condition and in original packaging. Damaged boxes and/or partial boxes with missing and/or damaged fasteners are not in resalable condition and therefore will not be refunded.
- On items with FREE SHIPPING, the original outbound shipping cost paid by Kingdom Abrasive will be subtracted from the refund amount.
- All returns are subject to a 35% restocking fee.
- No returns on Special Orders or Blow Outs.
- Refunds will be applied to the payment method used in the original purchase.
IMPORTANT: All returns must have a valid Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Return Merchandise Authorization Numbers expire 15 days after the RMA issue date. Return shipments received after the 15 days of the RMA issue date will not be refunded. Return shipments with an invalid RMA number will not be refunded. Do not attempt to return your order to the address from whence it came. The return-to address will be provided with the Return Merchandise Authorization email along with the RMA Number assigned to you.